About the UCM Series
The anchor to any IP unified communications solution, our UCM IP PBX series delivers a stunningly powerful yet easy to manage voice, video, data and mobility platform. Businesses can unify multiple communication technologies, such as voice, video communications, video surveillance, data tools, mobility options, and facility access management, all into one management platform. Through its award winning history and thousands of deployments, the UCM series has proven to be the go-to unified communications platform.
The UCM series of IP PBXs deliver market-leading technology at an affordable price for small-tomedium businesses and enterprises. With an array of VoIP, conferencing, surveillance, mobility, and data management features, this on-premise solution enables businesses to do more with their communications. The UCM’s robust feature set is perfect for office, call center, hospitality, commercial, and residential deployments. With no licensing fees and free firmware upgrades for life, the UCM series is an easy choice.
- Supports up to 2000 users on the UCM6510 and up to 800 users on the UCM6200 series
- Zero Config and Auto Discovery for automated provisioning of Grandstream end-points
- Easy integration with CRM, PMS, and other 3rd party software
- SIP Voice and Video Support
- Features built-in call queue management, IVR, call detail records, auto attendant, and more
- Gigabit network ports with integrated PoE
- Strongest possible security with SRTP, TLS, and HTTPS encryption
- Zero licensing fees and no on-going costs