About the HT & GXW Series
If you need to integrate analog devices, PSTN lines or legacy systems with a VoIP network, Grandstream’s HT and GXW series’ are exactly what you need. Our HT series of Analog Telephone Adapters (ATAs) allows users to extend VoIP service to any analog device, such as a phone or fax machine. The GXW series of VoIP Gateways allows entire legacy phone systems or PSTN trunks to be integrated with VoIP networks.
Grandstream provides every device needed to integrate analog devices or platforms with VoIP solutions. We are the world’s leading provider of Analog Telephone Adapters (ATAs) and our HT series has been trusted by some of the world’s largest service providers and deployed millions of times. The GXW series of VoIP Gateways shares the same trusted, tested and reliable technology as the HT series with support for larger amounts of lines and devices.
- TLS & SRTP encryption technology to protect calls and accounts
- Automated provisioning options including TR069 and XML config files
- Built-in failover offers a backup in case of service outage
- T.38 support for reliable fax-over-IP
- Supports a wide-range of caller ID formats
- Supports advanced VoIP features
There are no reviews yet.