About the GVC Series
The GVC3200 series empowers businesses with the benefits of video collaboration in a user-friendly, flexible and affordable package. Each GVC comes equipped with exceptional audio and video quality, powerful optical zoom fully-immersive meeting experience. Each device runs on the AndroidTM operating system with support for a wide variety of video applications, and the GVC3200 and GVC3202 include H.323 for compatibility with third-party video conferencing systems.
The video conferencing market is diversifying and is no longer only for enterprises with deep pockets. To meet the needs of businesses of all sizes, Grandstream engineered the GVC3200 series video conferencing systems to provide devices with powerful features, an easy-to-use Android interface, sleek design and affordable price point. Every business deserves the power and collaboration offered through video conferencing.
- Flexible platform supports SIP video calls, direct IP calls, Android apps and cloud services
- H.323 support for compatibility with thirdparty systems
- User-friendly interface modeled after Android for intuitive control by all users
- No multi-point licensing fees required on the GVC3200 or GVC3202
- Industry-leading 1080p resolution standard, up to 4k resolution on the GVC3210
- Easy installation with all-in-one design and free mounting kit included